Grantsburg High School Scholarship Program
The Grantsburg Dollars for Scholars program gives a variety of scholarships each year.
What makes you eligible to receive the scholarship money?
- Upon successful completion of 1st grading period in your post-secondary school. (At least a 2.0 GPA for 1st grading period.)
- Enrolled full time.
- You MUST bring a copy of your grades and 2nd quarter or 2nd semester schedule to get your money.
- If you don’t meet the criteria 1st grading period, you can get scholarship when you do meet it – - up to two years.
- The scholarship recipient has two years to meet the requirements spelled out in the scholarship.
Here is a checklist for you. These are the steps you need to follow in the two years after high school graduation.
- Send your DFS thank-you note to the Dean of Students. He will forward this to the DFS organization.
- Send a thank-you note to any of the other organizations from which you have received a scholarship.
- Send a copy of the note from #2 to the Dean of Students. Make sure you do numbers 1-3 within one month after the award ceremony.
- File this form in a safe place.
After your first semester:
Upon successful completion of 1st grading period (at least a 2.0 GPA for 1st grading period) gather the following materials and send them to the Dean of Students.
- Proof of your grades (copy of transcript or other documentation.)
- Proof you are enrolled for the next semester (Proof you are continuing as a full-time student.)
- Supply a self-addressed stamped envelope with a neatly written address as to where we should mail the scholarship money.